Unemployment benefits: If your employer has reduced your hours or shut down operations due to coronavirus,
For information on protecting workers from COVID-19, refer to the Cal/OSHA Guidance on Coronavirus.
The state’s website allows you to search by county and industry to see what is allowed to be open. You’ll also find more…
Information on paying bills, food, rent, and mortgage assistance, and more can be found here.
Get the latest County Health Officer's Orders here.
Find out which businesses are permitted to re-open and more information on how to re-open.
BRINGING OC BACK TOGETHER
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted everyone in Orange County physically, mentally and economically. While the path to a full recovery may prove to be a long one, please know that the County of Orange is with you every step of the way – providing information and assistance to get you, your families and your businesses back up, and better than before. We can do it, when we’re Together OC.
- County of Orange Moves to Red Tier, Re-Opens More of Orange County
- County of Orange Launches SafeDineOC COVID-Safe Restaurant Campaign
- State Releases Youth Sports Guidance
- County of Orange Announces Second Round of Funding to Support Small Business Impacted by COVID-19
- OC Health Care Agency Announces Ad and Outreach Campaign Aimed at Protecting Each Other
- Acting County Health Officer Issues Amended Orders and Strong Recommendations in Support of Closures Recommended by State of California
- Loaner Laptops and Hot Spots Now Available At No Cost At OC One-Stop Center in Garden Grove
- Youth Sports Practices Re-Open Postponed in Orange County
- County of Orange Provides Clarification for Local Businesses After State Issues New Guidance for Reopening Additional Industries
- County Health Officer Issues Amended Orders and Strong Recommendations to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- County of Orange Moves into Stage Two of California’s Resiliency Roadmap
- County Health Officer Issues New Order and Strong Recommendations to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
DOWNLOADABLE SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGES
As lockdown restrictions begin to lift, we understand residents and small business owners may need some assistance in opening back up. Below are some helpful resources you can use to start getting back to normal.